Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPK IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT:
The irrigation department is supervised by a secretary. It is assisted at the secretariat level by the Additional secretary. Deputy Secretary (Tech) and pmc.
The secretary is assisted by the planning and monitoring cell in all technical matters. Which arranges the draft proposal for the Annual development program and civil sector development plan. The PMC makes plans, cooperates with the federal government and donor agencies related to new schemes, and also observes the progress of enforcement of the existing portfolios.
Implementation of the water sector schemes and their operations are managed by the attached departments.
There are three attached departments of the irrigation department supervised by their chief Engineers.
The attached departments are the following:
- Operation and Maintenance Wing.
- Development Wing.
- Small Dames organizations.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has enough water to meet the needs and expectations of the irrigation department in a sustainable way.
- Building of 02 No of small dams at Marobi district Nowshera and Latamber district which will bring an area of 3800 acres presently rain-fed under perennial irrigation.
- Pear High-Level extension, district Sawbi benefiting an additional area of 25000 acres.
- Development of Maira branch in district Swabi, Bari Bund Disty district Mardan and Joe-Sheikh Canal district Peshawar for increasing their efficiencies.
- Construction activities on Kalkot irrigation Schemes district Dir (upper).
- To provide irrigation facilities to about 4450 acres of barren land.
- Series of flood protection structures at vulnerable locations across the province.
- Construction of small irrigation Channels and ponds.
- Installation of need-based solar tube wells.
- Possibility of studies for new small dams.
ZILADAR KPK PAST PAPER 2021 PDF DOWNLOAD
Required qualification for the Irrigation Department of KPK is a bachelor’s to master from any educational institute.
The age limit for the Irrigation department of KPK is 28 years to 55 years.
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates are requested to forward applications that are attached to the job advertisement.
- Attested copies of the relevant documents must be with the Application form.
- Applicants can forward the Applications to P.O.Box No: 721, Post mall University Peshawar.
- The resume should be delivered within 30 days.
- Applicants with incomplete applications will be rejected.
- To download the Application forms from the KPK Irrigation Department official site.