Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPK TRAFFIC POLICE DEPARTMENT:
Kpk traffic police are one of the five jurisdictions in the KPK.
It is responsible for managing and controlling all matters of the traffic of a big area of 1257 square kilometers. The traffic force was introduced in 1971.
Including 500 police officers and personnel, it manages and controls road traffic which has become a major task for the police. Due to the increased volume of road traffic which causes absolute traffic in cities especially in peak hours. Here the police are expected to handle the situation for the smooth running of traffic.
To deliver their best to provide quality life and well-being of all people in the capital city Peshawar by contributing to make the society safer and secure, without the fear of crime and violence.
To implement law meticulously; hold them accountable that commit the violation, and reserve the public orders:
- Implementation of traffic law to prevent violation of traffic regulation and to prevent traffic criminals and other traffic officers.
- The control of traffic on highways, roads, and major streets.
- The assistance of the public in different social events where motor traffic is involved.
- Protection of public life, property, and liberty.
- Performs traffic awareness seminars and programs to inform people about traffic rules.
- Prevent harassment of women and children in public places.
- Prevention of transportation of illegal and dangerous or explosive things. Issuance of driving licenses.
- Law full road – user behavior and community safety.
- Enhance confidence and trust of the community.
- People feel peaceful at home and in society.
- Harassment of lawbreakers and dealt with under the rules and regulation of law.
TRAFFIC WARDEN KPK PAST PAPER 2020 PDF DOWNLOAD
Requirements of KPK TRAFFIC WARDEN:
- Qualification required for the KPK TRAFFIC WARDEN is Bachelor from any recognized Educational Institute.
- The age limit should be 18 years to 25 years for the KPK TRAFFIC WARDEN.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply through the KYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Official Website.