Introduction to PPSC:
State Government of Punjab lead’s Punjab public help commission (PPSC) Examination. This test is held each year by PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) which is an administration association responsible for utilizing and dealing with the common administrations. PPSC enroll meriting contender to top off the accessible government posts of Lecturer English, and so on. This test is a passage to get work in the public authority area.
The objective of PPSC is to establish a responsive, excellent, professional, and efficient Public Service to meet the 21st Century challenges. It implements, and ensures the transparent and merit-based selection process, providing equal and fair opportunities to all candidates, without any kind of fear or favor.
Punjab Public Service Commission is responsible to conduct a complete recruiting process i.e. written tests and interviews, in the different districts of Punjab. The administration of PPSC is also advised to provide its suggestions and recommendations to the Punjab Government on Punjab Public Services.
The regional offices of PPSC were established in 6 districts of Punjab to provide its services i.e. Rawalpindi, Multan, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, and Bahawalpur.
The test is conducted in two stages:
- The written exam and Personality Test (Interview).
- The whole interaction from the notice of the assessment to the presentation of the end-product requires about one year.
Requirements for PPSC:
Consistently or at whatever point required, Punjab Public Service Commission offers joined serious assessment for the posts of Provincial Management Service. All applicants will take every single Compulsory Subject and three of the Optional Subjects (not more than one from each gathering) conveying 200 Marks each.
LECTURER URDU post for PPSC exam preparation:
Candidates who are applying for the post of lecturer in English will b having a test for PPSC exams. The syllabus for the exam of LECTURER URDU is going to have 100 MCQs questions for the 100 marks. The time given for the test is 90 mins. Candidates of age 21_39 can apply for that. After qualifying for the written exam paper they are going to have an interview. So finally the top candidates will b selected. Candidates who have a master’s degree in Urdu will be eligible for this test.
How to get prepare for PPSC LECTURER URDU POST TEST?
It is important to have a strong grip on your inter-level course of URDU and along with this you also have to review the past papers and general knowledge about physics. PPSC past papers are also available for those who really want to qualify PPSC exam for the post of LECTURER URDU.
Qualifying age of PPSC LECTURER URDU POST?
- The qualifying age for the PPSC exam is between 21_37 years of age.
- For women: the minimum age for PPSC is 21 while the maximum age for women to apply for PPSC is 36 years.
- For men: minimum age 21 years while maximum age for men to apply for PPSC is 37 years.
Applying limit in PPSC LECTURER URDU POST:
Candidates who are an applicant for more than one subject will b allowed 3 times to appear in each subject for which they are applying for.
Qualification Requirements for LECTURER URDU POST:
Master degree (at least 2nd division) in URDU for the URDU lecturer post.
Syllabus and Exam pattern for PPSC exam :
There are total 7 papers in written exams for PPSC
This includes 4 general studies papers of 250 marks.
1 essay paper which is of 100 marks.
1 English paper of 100 marks.
1 Punjabi paper of 100 marks.
Written paper marks distribution:
Candidates must have to obtain 40% of marks on every subjective paper. if the candidate obtains 0.50 marks,1.5 marks on paper then the examiner will have to give 1 or 2 marks to the student.
Qualifying marks in written test for PPSC LECTURER URDU POST:
Students must obtain 50% of marks in subjective paper to qualify for an interview.
- Pakistan studies
- Current affairs
- Islamic studies
- Basic mathematics
- Everyday science and
- Computer studies
PPSC LECTURER URDU OBJECTIVE GUIDE PDF DOWNLOAD
How to prepare for PPSC?
- Make your timetable of study give fitting chance to every single point.
- Understand paper, magazine, and so forth To build your mindfulness on current undertakings simply watch out for perusing the different papers, stare at the TV for breaking the news.
- Stay up with the latest. Simply go tackling past papers, make a propensity for stamping the central issue.
- Make your notes so it will be simple while updating finally minutes.
- Take the assistance of online evaluation it will be smarter to support your certainty level.
- Self-evaluation is a significant readiness. Plan your examinations something like two months before the test.
- Inquiries can be posed from each alcove and corner of the subject and thusly it isn’t all fitting to preclude any part or region.
- Practice whatever the number of counterfeit tests could be allowed in near assessment climate as could really be expected. During readiness stay away from greasy food just and stay away from nervousness before the test.
- Make a severe plan for you consistently. You have required day by day 8-10 hrs. Study for mains as extremely less time has left.
- Zero in on great themes. Study all Government plans of Punjab state with specific consideration and watch out for focal plans also.
- During tests attempt to compose the appropriate response in focuses.
- Underline the central issues of your reply.
How to prepare for an interview:
- You have a strong grip on the subject for which you are applying for a good introduction of yourself
- Your personality and appearance
- Be confident but not overconfident
- Deal respectfully to your interview team
- Trust what you are saying.
How to apply:
The Lecturer jobs can be applied online. Here are step-by-step instructions to do it instantly.
- Go to the PPSC official website
- Download challenges from the site.
- Fill the form according to your Case no. (Case number is a unique identity of each job)
- Submit the fee to the nearest bank.
- The basic fee of a test in PPSC is 600. If a candidate wants to apply for more than a job, they need to pay an individual price for more than a job.
- Note down Bank details and challan no. (Cashier will write a number on your challan)
- For online application, Visit the Punjab Public Service Commission Website.
- Fill the related form by giving authentic and original information.
- Submit your details and print the form. You can save it on your laptop or computer. It will be your Roll no. Slip at the time of examination.
- Keep original challan copy (candidate copy) carefully. You need to provide it at the time of paper. Also, students who are waiting for their results can’t apply for this job.
- According to the new policy of PPSC, a candidate can apply three times for a job, which means you can apply for an educator job three times. So, never waste your attempt if you’re not ready. Finally, you are instructed to have your original CNIC before entering the examination hall.
FAQs about PPSC
- How many attempts are allowed by PPSC Lecturers
A candidate can apply three times for a job.
- If I score more than 80 percent marks on the Test, Am I eligible for this job?
Candidates are shortlisted based on their qualifications and performance in the interview. A Candidate should be in good health and mental condition
- If I am already a government employee, how can I join PPSC Lecturers?
If you are shortlisted, you need to provide NOC (if called)
- Am I eligible for the Test if I submitted a challan form in the bank and did not apply online?
You need to apply online for a complete procedure.
- How long does it take to prepare for a Lecturers job?
It depends on your qualification and knowledge. As it is an intellectual test, it includes terms other than your regular course. However, the duration will be 4-8 weeks if you’re a beginner.