Brief Intro about PPSC
PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) is a recruiting agency aiming to select and recommend the most suitable candidates through a transparent, fair, and merit-based selection and recruitment process; to promote professionalism, excellence, and competence in the Punjab Public Services.
The objective of PPSC is to establish a responsive, excellent, professional, and efficient Public Service to meet the 21st Century challenges. It implements, and ensures the transparent and merit-based selection process, providing equal and fair opportunities to all candidates, without any kind of fear or favor.
Punjab Public Service Commission is responsible to conduct a complete recruiting process i.e. written tests and interviews, in the different districts of Punjab. The administration of PPSC is also advised to provide its suggestions and recommendations to the Punjab Government on Punjab Public Services.
The regional offices of PPSC were established in 6 districts of Punjab to provide its services i.e. Rawalpindi, Multan, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, and Bahawalpur.
ESE Jobs ( Elementary School Educators)
Educators provide enormous career choices for graduates (16 years of education). A notable change in recruitment policy is that 14-years studies did not include in last year’s advertisement. However, there is a brilliant chance that educators provide other categories for 14 years of studies. Here are more details about ESE Educators Jobs.
ESE Job Scale
ESE Jobs recruitment is conducted by PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) for the BS-14 scale.
Qualification and Subjects
ESE educators further divide into two major categories.
|Terms/ Requirements||ESE Science||ESE Arts|
|Elementary School Educators||For ESE Science, a candidate requires to have 16 years of education in Science and professional education.||For ESE Arts, The Art/ Humanities/ Commerce/ Social Sciences students are more favorable. An aspirant needs a degree in the following subjects, and professional education is necessary.|
|Basic Qualification||Master degree/BS/BS(Hons) (16 years education) (at least 2nd Division) Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Mathematics and their relevant branches that Higher Education Commission recognizes.||Master Degree/BS/BS(Hons) (16 Years Education) (at least 2nd Division) in Urdu, English, Pakistan Studies, Psychology, Islamiat, Political Science, History, Geography, Statistics, Home Economics, Education and their Relevant Branches.|
|Professional Qualification:||B.Ed, BS. Ed, M.Ed, MS.Ed, and ADE||B.Ed, BS. Ed, M.Ed, MS.Ed, and ADE|
No. of Post ESE Educator
The Punjab School sector has many departments based on students, teachers, and other staff. So, It covers a significant number of vacancies. The upcoming advertisement provides an exact dimension. However, the total number of posts is more than thirteen thousand. The name of posts are as follow
- ESE (Arts) (BS-14)
- ESE (Science) (BS-14)
How to Apply the Educators Jobs (ESE)
The Educators jobs can be applied online. Here are step-by-step instructions to do it instantly.
- Go to the PPSC official website
- Download challenges from the site.
- Fill the form according to your Case no. (Case number is a unique identity of each job)
- Submit the fee to the nearest bank.
- The basic fee of a test in PPSC is 600. If a candidate wants to apply for more than a job, they need to pay an individual price for more than a job.
- Note down Bank details and challan no. (Cashier will write a number on your challan)
- For online application, Visit the Punjab Public Service Commission Website.
- Fill the related form by giving authentic and original information.
- Submit your details and print the form. You can save it on your laptop or computer. It will be your Roll no. Slip at the time of examination.
- Keep original challan copy (candidate copy) carefully. You need to provide it at the time of paper. Also, students who are waiting for their results can’t apply for this job.
- According to the new policy of PPSC, a candidate can apply three times for a job, which means you can apply for an educator job three times. So, never waste your attempt if you’re not ready. Finally, you are instructed to have your original CNIC before entering the examination hall.
How to Prepare ESE
The MCQs test paper comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Here is the syllabus of the Test.
ESE Arts Syllabus
One paper MCQ Type Written Test =100 Marks
Duration: 90 minutes
The Syllabus is as under:
One Paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Studies.
ESE Science Syllabus
One paper MCQ Type Written Test =100 Marks
Duration: 90 minutes
The Syllabus is as under:
- a) Qualification related Questions (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Mathematics) (50%)
- b) General Knowledge including (50%) Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Studies
PPSC ESE GENERAL GUIDE BOOK PDF DOWNLOAD
Preparation Material and Guideline
Here are some preparation materials for educators. Prepare related MCQs from BS-14, BS-15 and BS-16 papers
- Caravan Book of Educators:
- PPSC Book For Educators (Science)
- A Complete Book for Educators Jobs
- General MCQs
PPSC deduct 0.5 of each incorrect MCQs you have attempted. So, it is a common practice to try all question (whether you are familiar or not). But according to the rule, do not attempt those MCQs that you’re not familiar with.
Prepare all General Knowledge from Current Affairs, Islamiat, Pakistan Affairs from authentic sources or books from well-known publishers.
As per PPSC, there are three attempts allowed for each job, so prepare well. Do not attempt any test without preparation. Many students heard stories around social media that they tried a paper without any proper preparation and ace this exam. It is a great misconception.
Join academic communities or individual tutors for preparation. They help you to find weak areas of practice.
For individual students, it is suggested that to make timetables for preparation, MCQs take a bit longer to become part of memory, so revisions are mandatory. So memorise, revise and repeat. Test yourself after a week or month.
If you have your second attempt, do not prepare from old sources. Many new developments are emerging. So, Prepare from recent sources.
The Phase of Recruitment:
PPSC educators recruitment has the following phase:
- A candidate must clear a written test based on Merit.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates. (Results will display in 1-2 Months)
Eligibility Criteria for ESE Educator Jobs 2021
The Educators jobs have the following eligibility criteria.
- The Educators are merit/quota-based jobs. So, it entirely depends on the hard work and consistency of the candidate. So, it is required to make a dedicated decision in your career. Some jobs of the Educator are Permanent / contract (5 Years Contract)
- According to the new policy, a candidate must have a Master or BS or 16 Years of education before applying. So, observe your qualifications and eligibility criteria. If you are an undergraduate or exceed the age limit, it is not a good choice for you.
- A Professional degree (B.Ed, BS. Ed, M.Ed, MS.Ed, and ADE) is mandatory.
- The fees challan form (600 for each post) should be paid to the National Bank, State Bank, or any bank related to the Government under the name of the PPSC department.
- Keep in mind that PPSC is offered three attempts for clearing ESE, SESE, and SSE jobs. So, make a strategy to win your dream job on the first or second attempt. If you lose a chance, try again with a new mind and process.
- Incomplete documents are not accepted in the Punjab Public Service Commission, so read the instructions carefully before applying online. Please be sure you have put all details carefully and honestly.
- The age limit for the Educators jobs is as follows: It is the best choice of both males/females to join educators even after their thirties.
Male: 20 to 30 + 5 = 35 years
Female: 20 to 30 + 8 = 38 years
- In the Educators, there are a reserved quota (female and, minorities) and open Merit ( both male/female can acquire relevant job)
- For Test/interview, original CNIC is required before entry. No other official document will be accepted for identification.
- The application will be considered incomplete if you do not apply for an online application. So, apply online with an active internet connection. Also, the candidate can apply within the region or Tehsil.
- The online application can be edited/ changed before the last date. Also, apply as soon as possible so your application process soon.
- The successful candidate needs to provide all test documents and work experience before recruitment. So, be honest in these matters. Never put fake expertise or qualification.
- The recent government employee needs to provide a NOC ( A permission letter by the government department) upon request.
- The candidate must be in good health and mental condition. You can read more instructions from the site.
- One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration is conducted by PPSC. A successful candidate needs to pass this Test before the interview.
- Unfortunately, if you attempt one incorrect MCQs. 0.25 marks will be deducted from your total obtained marks. For example, if you have tried 4 MCQs incorrectly,
- 0.25*4=1 (1 mark will be deducted from total marks.)
- Only shortlisted candidates are welcomed for the interview. At the time of the interview, candidates must have original documents and experience letters.
FAQs about PPSC
- How many attempts are allowed by PPSC educators
A candidate can apply three times for a job.
- If I score more than 80 per cent marks on the Test, Am I eligible for this job?
Candidates are shortlisted based on their qualifications and performance in the interview. A Candidate should be in good health and mental condition
- If I am already a government employee, how can I join PPSC educators?
If you are shortlisted, you need to provide NOC (if called)
- Am I eligible for the Test if I submitted a challan form in the bank and did not apply online?
You need to apply online for a complete procedure.
- How long does it take to prepare for an Educator job?
It depends on your qualification and knowledge. As it is an intellectual test, it includes terms other than your regular course. However, the duration will be 4-8 weeks if you’re a beginner.