In this article, we’ll cover the following topics: –
- Brief Introduction of PPSC
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- Objectives of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- Functions of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- PPSC Exams Schedule in ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE (Assistant BS-17)
- Age Limit for Candidates of PPSC Exams
- Criteria to Appear in PPSC Test in ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- How to Apply for PPSC Exams?
Brief Intro about PPSC
PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) is a recruiting agency aiming to select and recommend the most suitable candidates through a transparent, fair, and merit-based selection and recruitment process; to promote professionalism, excellence, and competence in the Punjab Public Services.
The objective of PPSC is to establish a responsive, excellent, professional, and efficient Public Service to meet the 21st Century challenges. It implements, and ensures a transparent and merit-based selection process, providing equal and fair opportunities to all candidates, without any kinds of fear or favour.
Punjab Public Service Commission is responsible to conduct a complete recruiting process i.e. written test and interviews, in the different districts of Punjab. The administration of PPSC is also advised to provide its suggestions and recommendations to the Punjab Government on Punjab Public Services.
The regional offices of PPSC established in 6 districts of Punjab to provide its services i.e. Rawalpindi, Multan, D.G. Khan, Faisalabad, Sargodha, and Bahawalpur.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE department was constituted in Punjab under the Punjab Government Service Rules of Business 1973. The department was established with the mission of “Promoting Welfare and Protecting the Rights of Labour Force and Workmen”.
Objectives of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- Protection of the rights of Labour Force
- Promotion of well-being labour management and relations for consistent growth and development
- Lays equal stress on their health, housing, safety, and security to make them more committed
- Prevention of child labour
- Strong check and balance overweight and measures
Functions of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
- Keep Industrial Peace and Harmony
- Providing legal help and adjudication of claims of compensation in cases of non-payment
- Registration of trade unions, shops, factories, and their de-registrations
- Ensure the implementation of government policy on child labour
- Enforcement of labour welfare laws on all working places i.e. factories, transport, railways, commercial, shops, and industries
- Distribution of marriage grants, funeral grants, talent scholarship, and educations funds among labour families.
PPSC Exams Schedule to Fill Vacant Posts in the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
There is no exact Schedule of the PPSC exam (Assistant BS-17). It depends upon the situation of vacant posts in different districts of Punjab. If we observe the history of schedule f past papers of PPSC in the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE, then we are in a position to say that PPSC exams are mostly held in the months of September and October.
The schedule of FPSC, CSS, BSPC, SPSC, and KPPSC is totally different as compared to other testing services like NTS, OTS, and PTS, etc. PPSC tests are conducted to full the authoritative and decision-making posts in the entire province; therefore PPSC conducts the objective as well as subjective test.
PPSC Candidates Age Limit to Apply in ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE
The age limit set of PPSC exams (Assistant BS-17) in the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE (Assistant BS-17) is between 18 to 25 years. You can participate in PPSC exams if you are 18 or above 21 and below 25. However, the concession on age to the already government serving employees is granted according to age relaxation rules.
If you are already a government employee in any federal or provincial department, then your age limit is 35 years. Moreover, 10 years age relaxation rules are also applicable for disable persons as given in Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation f Upper Age Limit Rules, 1976).
Who Can Apply in the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE / Required Qualification for PPSC?
Only those candidates can apply and appear in PPSC exams (Assistant BS-17) in the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LABOUR AND HUMAN RESOURCE having graduation degree with 2nd division from any HEC (Higher Education Commission) recognized university.
How to Apply for PPSC?
PPSC exams are conducted every year by PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) to fill the authoritative posts (Vacant posts in BPS-16 or above) in different districts of Punjab. The advertisements are published in major newspapers by PPSC i.e. Jang, Express, Nawa e Waqt, etc.
After the publication of the advertisement, you can apply for PPSC exams through the online system. No one is allowed to send their application via postal or by hand. All candidates can submit their application form online. The application form along with a complete guideline for online submission of applications is available on the official website of PPSC.
Before submissions of application forms, you have to submit the required fee (which will be given in advertisement and form will be available on the PPSC website) in any branch of State Bank and National Bank of Pakistan.