Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPK LABOUR WELFARE DEPARTMENT:
The labor department is responsible for guaranteed rights of workers as envisioned in our national or provincial legal frameworks and ILO conventions.
The entities that work under the administrative control of the labor department are the following.
- Directorate of Labour.
- Labour Courts KPK.
- Employee’s Social Security.
- Workers Welfare Board.
- Workers Children Education Board.
The functions of the directorate of labor are below.
- To promote the settlement of industrial arguments, individual and combined the disservice of the workers.
- To implement various labors laws to periodic security.
- Adjudication and payment of wages to the workers.
- Arbitration on payment of compensation to the workers and their heirs.
- To register trade Unions as the representative arms of workers.
- Implementation of Employment of Children Act. 1991 for eradication of Child Labour.
- To fix the minimum rates of wages for different groups of workers.
- Enforcement of the international system of weight and measure.
- To collect compilation and dissemination of labor statistics.
- To provide free legal aid to bonded laborers.
- To support the formulation of different policies related to the labor community.
- Enforcement of Government policies in relation to the working Community.
- Discharging role assigned to it in different trilateral bodies and Conferences.
- To ensure the best productivity through a satisfied workforce;
- Supporting to ensure child labor force society.
- Contributing to ensure bonded labor-free society.
- Supporting to eradicate gender disparities at the workplace.
LABOUR INSPECTOR KPK PAST PAPER 2019 PDF DOWNLOAD
REQUIREMENTS OF LABOUR DEPARTMENT OF KPK:
Required qualification for the Labour department is intermediate, Graduation and master from any recognized Educational institute.
The age limit for the labor department is 22 years to 40 years.
How to apply?
Applicants may apply online. Online Application form available at labor department KPK official site. Applicants should send CVs through email to the Labour department of kpc.