Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPPSC REVENUE DEPARTMENT:
The Revenue and Estate department deal with the implementation of laws of the government of KPK. It is to maintain the proper land record for all lands in the province by great governance and best usage of resources.
The Revenue department works to intensify the economic affluence of the province. It is to establish land Revenue Assessment and recourse of land-based revenue. It is an effort for the development of a complete Provincial resource mobilization system. The department authorized all matters related to the administration of the land. It collects land revenue and preparation of land records. The department also controls all the other matters which are connected thereto, it is the highest court of appeal and Revision in revenue cases in the Province.
The board is provided by a general superintendent who controls all Revenue officers namely.
- Collector (Deputy Commissioner)
- Assistant Commissioner.
- Assistant Collector of the First Grade.
- Assistant Collector of the Second Grade.
As a supervising authority in affairs related to administration of the land evaluation. It includes a collection of land revenue, composing of land, and other matters. The board of revenue has the authority to supervise the overall revenue officers. It is based on the highest court which deals with land revenue matters in the Province. The state department manages and controls all the matters relating to land purchasing, lease, and alienation of land and all other matters relating, the revenue and Estate department manage.
The department also controls the measures for bringing into effect land reforms and social equality through the assignment and distribution of surplus lands.
Reform to Eliminate Corruption:
- Assessment and Collection of Taxes.
- Agriculture Income Tax.
- Land Acquisition Act.
- Settlement and Consolidation.
- Stamps and Court fees, Judicial and non – Judicial.
- Revenue Settlement and Re-Assessment.
- Tenancy Laws.
- Boundary Dispute.
- Land Utilization.
KPPSC TEHSILDAR PAST PAPER 2019 PDF DOWNLOAD
REQUIREMENTS OF REVENUE DEPARTMENT:
The qualification for this post is 2nd class graduation from any recognized university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
The age limit is 20 to 30 years.
How to apply?
- Applying online is only an acceptable way because there is no other way to apply.
- Physical applications are strongly rejected or not acceptable.
- The Easypaisa and JazzCash agents are allowed to make deposits on the behalf of KPPSC. To get the receipt number through SMS-Website for online application is kppsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants are strongly instructed to fill all the columns carefully for the one application. One is enough for all posts and all the categories of the posts.
- If you are applying for different posts with the same application you are accepted to apply for the sub serial number.