Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPK POLICE DEPARTMENT
The KPK Police department was established in 1861. In the police act of 1861 by the British Province of NWFP. The department comes under the provincial government of Pakistan.
There were some minor changes that took place including uniforms after independence from 1947 to 2000. After the incident of 11 September 2001, Pakistan became part of the war on terror. Pakistan was facing terrorism in the KPK Province. The government decided to advance the police. They handed out new weapons and improved their training. Also, the job criteria were enhanced. Many changes occurred to improve the department. The KPK police are the only police department that has a female commando unit in the country.
- To protect the life and property of individuals.
- To maintain laws and rules & regulations of the province.
- To eradicate crime and terrorism and to ensure a peaceful society.
Duties of Police:
- To protect the life, property, and liberty of citizens.
- To ensure and prompt public peace.
- To prevent the commission of offenses and public problems.
- To intercept obstruction on public roads and streets.
- To ensure the protection and peace of public worship lands.
- Guide and assist exceptional people like physically weak who are helpless.
- To protect those people who are threatening, especially women and children.
- Adjust and manage traffic on public roads and streets.
- Discover and convey the culprit to justice.
- Be loyal and punctual to carry out all lawful orders.
KPK POLICE ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR PAST PAPER 2021 PDF DOWNLOAD
KPK Police Jobs Eligibility:
The qualification for the police department is matric certification from any recognized school or institute.
The age limit is 15 to 25 years.
5” and 7”
33” X34- ½”
How to apply:
- Submit all your educational documents attested photocopies and CNIC copy with the latest photograph including application to the District Police officer (DPO) office.
- Measurements of the height and chest of the applicant are made at the OASI Branch.
- Only those applications are accepted who meet the eligibility criteria.