KPK Police ASI Jobs KPPSC are announced today. These jobs are announced for citizens of Peshawar only. For those who are in service can also apply for these jobs. So full details of KPK Police ASI Jobs KPPSC is as below:
|Location of Job||Peshawar|
|Last Date for Applying||9th May 2019|
|Qualification Required||Graduation, HSSC|
|Download Application Form||Apply Online Now|
KPK Police ASI Jobs KPPSC
The full detail of KPPSC KPK Police ASI Jobs is as below. You can check full advertisement for terms and conditions as well.
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Education|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (In-service quota)||77||Graduation|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Female)||11||Intermediate|
|ASI, Assistant Sub-Inspector (Minority)||03||HSSC|
Here is full advertisement of KPK Police ASI Jobs KPPSC.
How To Apply?
- You can only apply online for KPSC Jobs.
- You just have to submit 300 Rupees as challan for these jobs.
- The candidate after submitting fee should log on to KPSC website.
- The terms and conditions are given at the end of this post.
- All the eligible candidates applying for initial recruitment for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector shall have to qualify the following physical endurance tests to be conducted by a team of three Members two from the Public Service Commission and one from the Police Department to be nominated by the Provincial Police Officer:
Male Candidates: 1600 Meter in 08:00 minutes.
Female Candidates: 1000 Meters in 08:00 minutes.
- Candidates who qualify written examination shall be called by the Public Service Commission for Psychological Test to be conducted by the certified Psychologist of the Public Service Commission. The result of this test shall be a guide for the interview panel whether or not candidate is suitable for the job.
- Psychological Test shall be followed by viva voce exam to be conducted by the Public Service Commission. Failure or absence from viva voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify the examination for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector.
- Final merit list shall be prepared by the Public Service Commission. If the total marks of any of the two candidates are equal. The candidate with higher marks in viva voce test shall be placed higher on merit and, in case, where the marks obtained in viva voce are also equal the candidate older in age shall be placed higher on merit list
- Candidates who qualify physical endurance test. Written examination and viva voce. Shall undergo medical examination to be conducted by the Director Health Services Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Issuance of appointment order shall be subject to background clearance report from intelligence agencies.
Best of luck for PPSC PMS Jobs 2019.