Here is another opportunity for a permanent career in the NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU. According to the latest Federal Public Service Commission FPSC advertisement, you can provide JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU, Cabinet Secretariat, and Aviation Division services. It is the dream job for a graduate candidate. Also, the chances are enormous because there are sixty-one 61 vacancies. Therefore, there are the following tests for NAB.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Here are some core details about the JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB (NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU)
Minimum Qualification Required for JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU
It is mentioned that FPSC JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB is a 16 scale job. The minimum qualification required for application is Bachelor’s. However, it would be best if you had some experience and preparation before applying for this job. To secure this job, a candidate must be physically fit. So, there are the following standards for this successful career.
- Physically Fit
JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU Place of Posting
A successful candidate can be placed anywhere in Pakistan. However, it would be best to have a domicile (related to your province) before applying for a prescribed job.
The FPSC JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB Test (BS-16) is divided into two sections:
- Number of Questions: 20 (MCQs based Paper)
General Knowledge/ Intelligence Test
- Number of Questions: 80 (MCQs based Paper)
JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB PAST PAPER 2015 PDF DOWNLOAD
For English Preparations:
- Active Passive
- Direct and Indirect
- Words Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Parts of Speech
For General Knowledge Preparation:
Here are a few dimensions of FPSC NAB past year papers. You can consider the following source for best preparation.
- Arithmetic/Math Questions
- Current Affairs
- Pakistan Affairs
- Islamic Studies
How To Apply for FPSC JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB
Here are a few steps to apply to the JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU
- Download the Challan form. If you want to apply for more than one job, you will pay a separate fee for each post.
- Carefully enter case no. (each job has a unique case number)
- Visit nearest National bank / State Bank/ Government Treasury (Bank is linked to FPSC or Government)
- Submit your fee. Note down Bank Name, Branch code, and location (ask bank staff if you need to know these terms)
- You will get one copy (candidate copy) from the cashier
- Go to the FPSC official site https://www.online.fpsc.gov.pk/
- Visit Apply online (usually on the top of the website)
- Please fill the form, and it contains essential information. Put all data based on your Matric, Intermediate, or
- Bachelor degree/ result card or any official document/
- Subsequently, put details of challan form ( bank code, branch name, bank location, and date of submission of fee.
- Provide complete details and click submit.
- Now you can print, edit or download this form before the last date.
- You can have a tracking id (unique number of your online application. It helps you in editing any mistake in the form.
In conclusion, if you have successfully submitted all details, a confirmation text is received on your phone.
Note that you can use alternative step-I and step-II If you have already known your bank code, branch name, location, and exact date of submitting the fee. Please submit your JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER application as soon as possible. During the last few days, the server has loaded, so the website is not appropriately responding. It will cause a delay in your application.
How to secure successful career in JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB
Here are some professional approaches to successfully clear the NAB test
- Prepare past year’s papers thoroughly. It will give you a dimension of the JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER/ NAB/ FPSC NAB question paper. It helps you to understand the paper’s difficulty and subjectivity.
- Prepare yourself from a good source. Similarly, keep yourself abreast of current affairs, Pakistan affairs, and general knowledge. It outshines you from many candidates.
- Join some groups from social media. It keeps you aware of circumstances free of cost. But don’t waste much time on social media. Sometimes the information or data are not checked before sharing on these groups/pages.
- Make your notes by yourself. You can collect current affairs and Pakistan affairs from newspapers. Check, How to Take Notes from the Newspapers for CSS Preparation
- Join a good institute for the preparation of the FPSC JUNIOR INVESTIGATION OFFICER NAB test. Academies help you to provide data and a complete guideline for ace any government jobs.
- Also, prepare as many possible MCQs from various sources. Use other job past papers for better understanding. See the post, The Best Way of Preparing MCQs.
- Above all, make strategies and timetables. Take revision and test properly. As Mcqs takes a long time to become part of our memory so revise, test and repeat. Keep updated data of MCQs, as you know stats and figure changes around the year. Sometimes, the solved preparation book has knowledge of the past. That is obviously not required.
- In other words, brace yourself. It is a common perception to take these job tests without preparation. They might be think that these jobs are luck-based. So, It is mandatory to prepare each dimension with great responsibility.
- It is advised to take a medical examination before applying to NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU. You can conduct physical or general medical tests from any government hospital. It saves you from a future predicament. Many candidates fail the physical examination after a long struggle, and it isn’t a pleasant experience for them. Therefore, save you time and money and focus on your goals.
Above all, there are many government jobs available. Also, check related jobs of PPSC, FPSC, NTS, Army, and Aviation. Don’t put all eggs in one bucket. Try linked jobs based on Graduation or Masters.
In conclusion, MCQs are the significant parts of all government jobs, so prepare all MCQs of scale 14,15, and 16. So, kill two birds with one stone. Ace all exams with this strategy. Eventually, you will have your own MCQs bank. It helps you to prepare for each job successfully.