BRIEFLY INTRODUCE FPSC
FPSC Stands for the Federal Public Service Commission. It is an organization for all federal recruitments. All employees of all federal ministries & their sub-departments have been recruited by FPSC. FPSC is purely for federal govt institutions like the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Education Ministry of Railways, or Other Ministries and their sub-departments like FIA, Islamabad Police, IB, NAB, FBR or NH&MP, etc.
FEDERAL SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS
Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions, Ministry of Defence has announced a great career opportunity for teachers, fresh graduates or postgraduate, or teaching job seekers. The school department provides a permanent job and a long-term career opportunity. In Islamabad, more than half a million people have been linked to Educators or the Education Department. Federal Secondary School Teacher is a government job. You can join as a teacher and instructor if you are qualified for the Federal Secondary School Teacher Job. Don’t underestimate and apply for this job as soon as possible. The aspirant needs to submit an online application form to acquire this job.
Federal Secondary School Teacher job recruitment is based on Merit. The aspirant needs experience and requires qualifications to meet the criteria. Every year, more than one hundred thousand job applications are received by FPSC. So, It is a demanding career choice for everyone -the criteria are based on qualification, age limit, and subject relevancy.
Also, Federal Secondary School Teacher jobs are based on Scales (Salary and other privileges). Basic Pay Scale (BPS) Scale-16. So It gives equal career opportunities for all (Postgraduate) candidates. Also, it provides a brilliant choice for students (usually fresh graduates), as there is no experience required for the Federal Secondary School Teacher job. However, if you have some experience ( school and academy teaching or tutoring), it helps you in interviews and better understanding the teaching field.
FEDERAL SST (SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER) JOBS
FPSC offered to grade 16 jobs for Master and 16 Years of education holders. The basic requirements of Federal Secondary School teachers are the same as Punjab educators, but tests of these jobs are different. So, the Test is easier for Punjab Educators, and the number of vacancies is the highest. Also, there is a sweet spot for fresh graduates. But in SST, many candidates are already government employees. It is a brilliant chance for them to raise their pay scale and privilege, So, there are some strategies to get this job in the first attempt.
FEDERAL SST (SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER) Jobs Scale
SST Jobs recruitment is conducted by FPSC (FEDERAL Public Service Commission) for the BS-17 scale.
Qualification and Subjects
Master’s Degree (2nd Class) with B.Ed or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC. OR M.A (Education)/ M.A (EPM) from a University recognized by HEC.
It is suggested to apply according to abilities, Although, the qualification is the same, experience and subject expertise matter. An aspirant needs to see past papers before applying. It helps to save your attempt and money.
How to Apply for FPSC SST Jobs
The Educators jobs can be applied online. Here are step-by-step instructions to do it instantly.
- Go to the FPSC official website
- Download challenges from the site.
- Fill the form according to your Case no. (Case number is a unique identity of each job)
- Submit the fee to the NBP or State Bank Branch
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than a job, they need to pay an individual price for more than a job.
- Note down Bank details and challan no. (Cashier will write a number on your challan)
- For online application, Visit the Federal Public Service Commission Website.
- Fill the related form by giving authentic and original information.
- Submit your details and print the form. You can save it on your laptop or computer. It will be your Roll no. Slip at the time of examination.
- Keep original challan copy (candidate copy) carefully. You need to provide it at the time of paper. Also, students who are waiting for their results can’t apply for this job.
- According to the new policy of FPSC, a candidate can apply three times for a job, which means you can apply for an educator job three times. So, never waste your attempt if you’re not ready. Finally, you are instructed to have your original CNIC before entering the examination hall.
How to Prepare for Federal SST (Secondary School Teacher) Test
The MCQs test paper comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Here is the syllabus of the Test.
Syllabus & Test Pattern for Federal SST (Secondary School Teacher)
Objective Type Test (MCQ)
Part-I English =20 marks
Part-II Professional Test=80 marks
Topics of English Syllabus
- Vocabulary, Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring
Topics of Professional Syllabus
- Perspectives of Education in Pakistan
- School Administration & Supervision
- Planning & Management in Education
- Educational Psychology
- Curriculum Development & Assessment
- Teaching Methodology
- Classroom Management
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation
- Research Techniques in Education
- Educational System in Pakistan
- Educational Guidance & Counselling