The Government of Pakistan provides an excellent opportunity in the Federal Board of Revenue Department. You can join a permanent career as an Inspector inland revenue (BS-16). There are Four hundred and ninety-two (492) jobs. So, the opportunities are vast.
The qualifications required for Inspector Inland revenue is a Bachelor. That is a Second Class or Grade’ C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Statistics, and law. The candidate must observe an age limit of 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in the upper age limit, i.e. 20-33 Years. So, it is a great career opportunity for Students and jobholders. The nature of an FBR inspector is permanent. However, a successful candidate may be placed anywhere in Pakistan.
Paper Pattern of FBR APPRAISING/VALUATION OFFICER (BS-16)
FBR CUSTOM INSPECTOR/INTELLIGENCE OFFICER is an MCQs based paper-like ASF Inspector. The paper pattern is similar to other job papers. However, prepare to account for the syllabus of FPSC. It is a common perception to attempt paper without proper preparation. So, keep in mind that no pain, no gain. If you need a permanent caterer, you have to prepare yourself for all challenges and hurdles. Here is the marks distribution of the FRB Inland Revenue Inspector.
Objective Type Test (MCQ) 100
- Part-I English = 20 marks
- Part-II General Intelligence (IQ) Test = 80 marks
- Basic Arithmetic
- Current Affairs/ International Relation
- Pakistan Affairs & Islamic Studies
- Everyday / General Science/ History
Material Required for Preparation
FBR inland revenue requires sufficient knowledge about Management and Law. However, candidates must have an excellent understanding of Pakistan affairs, Current affairs, General Science, Mathematics, Statistics, economics. The interested candidate needs experience and strategy to ace the FBR inspector Test.
FBR APPRAISING/VALUATION OFFICER Test English Preparation
English is the basis of all government papers. However, the following material includes:
- Active Passive
- Direct and Indirect
- Words Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
- Parts of Speech
FBR APPRAISING/VALUATION OFFICER Intelligence Test Preparation:
- Current Affairs: View or Download
- Pakistan Affairs View or Download
- General Science View or Download
- Basic Mathematics View or Download
FBR APPRAISING OFFICER Past Paper 2020 Pdf Download
How to secure FBR APPRAISING OFFICER successfully
FPSC, PPSC, and NTS offer many government jobs. It is mentioned in the advertisement, and the candidate must have sufficient knowledge about Economics / Business Administration / Commerce / Statistics / Law from an HEC recognized university. So, keep yourself close to the requirements. If your graduation is based on different subjects, you are simply out of the race. To secure a position as an FBR Inspector, the candidate needs to fulfil the required qualification within the age limit. Also, it is an MCQs based paper; the candidate needs to pass the paper and interview. It doesn’t need a medical examination. Also, Result awaiting students are not eligible for FBR CUSTOM INSPECTOR/INTELLIGENCE OFFICER.
How to Apply FBR APPRAISING/VALUATION OFFICER
For FBR Inspector (BS-16) inland revenue jobs, candidates need to apply online.
- Visit: http://online.fpsc.gov.pk/index_gr.php
- Click on Apply online
- Fill the application ( it is instructed to fill all details according to official documents) you need to put fee details.
- Fee details have
- Bank Name (State Bank, National Bank or Government Treasury)
- 4 Digit Branch code
- Location of Bank
- Date of submission of fee.
After the successful submission of payment, you will get a tracking number. It helps to edit your application any time before the last date. Please submit your application as soon as possible to prevent delays in the application process. It is noted that, don’t provide any fake experience or degree. The government servers immediately detect counterfeit degrees. Provide original information as per your National Identity card or Birth Certificate.
Strategic Approach to ace FBR APPRAISING/VALUATION OFFICER
It is suggested to prepare all MCQs from Past Papers. Revise all terms related to FBR (Federal Board of Revenue) closely. MCQs paper is multidimensional. Therefore, prepare and test yourself. Join good academies or tutors. They will help you with the material and strategy to solve the paper. Revise your paper MCQs daily or twice a week. Stick to your timetable. Improve your vision and ideas. Solve MCQs are often unchecked before publication so cross-check your material before studying it well.
In conclusion, do your SWOT(Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats) analysis. It helps you to understand weak areas of your preparation. Focus on your strength; it gives you the courage to beat your weakness. As a job seeker, follow your threats and opportunities. In other words, learn all other government jobs for a better career. Unfortunately, if you have failed to acquire a job, there are many other opportunities. Every year, thousands of government jobs are available for recruitment. So, keep in touch with FPSC, PPSC, Army or NTS Jobs.
For MCQs preparation
- Buy an original book. Solve all related MCQs of the FBR Inspector. Study two and three books for more MCQs.
For Current Affair, read newspaper headlines. It takes 10-15 minutes. Take short notes. Revise your MCQs daily to make them a permanent part of your memory.
- Join group studies and prepare for FBR inspector exams. Group studies help to broaden your vision. Also, it is an excellent opportunity to discuss related jobs, study materials, tests and revision.
- Focus on current affairs, sign up for Microsoft news. It is a free source of international information and trending topics.
- Repeated MCQs are also a great source. Many PDFs are available online. It is a direct way of securing 15-20% of the paper.
- Focus on English grammar.
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- Islamiat is a high scoring and more repeated MCQs paper. FBR inspectors include an equal proportion of Islamiat MCQs. So, don’t ignore this subject to ace inspector job successfully.
- General Science includes basic science ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) of Matric and Intermediate level.
In other words, there is no shortcut to success. There are thousands of candidates for this job. Make a clear vision of competition and hard work. To become part of FPPS ASF or FPSC FBR, you need a continuous struggle to acquire your goals