Introduction of KPPSC:
The institution of public service commission was initially developed under Articles 264,265 and 266 of the Government of India Act 1935. Article 188 0f the 1956 constitution and article 186 of the 1962 constitution of Pakistan provided for the inauguration of the public service commission. The establishment of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission is under article 242 of the 1973 constitution and is functional under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC Ordinance 1978.
Aims and Objects:
Under the ordinance of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PSC 1978 and K.P. PSC (function) Rules 1983 with amendments counting, the commission performs the function below:
Performs test and examination for recruitment to:
The civil service of the province and civil posts in relation with the concern of the province in basic pay scales 16 and above or related and posts in basic scales 11 to 15 or equivalent specified in the obvious department of the provincial Govt (Apart from the district cadre Posts).
To Counsel the Governer:
On occasion relating to qualifications for, and procedure of recruitment to, services and posts referred to in clause (a) – on the rules to be followed in making inaugural appointments to the services and posts referred to in clause (a) – appointment by promotion to posts in BPS – 17 and more, and transfer from one service to another, and any other occasion which may refer to the commission by the Governor.
KPK FOOD DEPARTMENT:
Food department was established during world war II in the Indo-Pak Subcontinent. At first, the name of the department was “ Civil Supplies”. The department was responsible for obtaining essential resources such as rice, sugar, and wheat and those which are short in a circle and distributing them to the general consumers through rationing.
The “Civil Supplies department was converted into a fuel-ledge department and was renamed as “ food department “ in 1970. It was upgraded as an independent functional department at the functional and provincial levels.
The outcomes of the establishment of the food department were progressive. The availability of sugar and rice Significantly improved. Wheat was the only concern to be addressed. In October 1999, some changes took place, the food department upgraded to be a separate administrative department with more authorities.
The head of the food department is the secretary of food and is attached to food direction KPK. Food department consists of 1414 staff members, including 246 executives and other employees. The department is based on two different levels.
Department and District levels. The divisional officers are supervised by the Assistant Director Food (BS – 17) whereas the District officers are controlled by the field office at the district level.
The department has the following role to perform as per KPK “ Rules of Business” 1985.
- Storage and distribution of food grain and wheat.
- Prices of food items and Civil Supplies.
- Control of the price of sugar – cane and its distribution.
- Implementation of sugar cane development cess Rules, 2015
ASSISTANT FOOD CONTROLLER KPK PAST PAPER 2021 PDF DOWNLOAD
Eligibility for KPK Food Department:
- Required qualification for the food Department of KPK is Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, and Master from any recognized educational institute.
- The required age limit for the KPK Food Department is 18 years to 35 years.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to Apply Application form from the official website of the KPK Food Department.
- The required documents are the Application form along with the original deposit slip.
- Computer token number and attested copies of relevant documents with CNIC and Domicile.
- Applicants are expected to pay a fee in any branch of UBL or at UBL OMNI.